August 18, 2014

Henshin Ep.4

Oyasumi (good night) by Takahashi Yu'u
Henshin Theme Song

Who is Jun'ichi (the brain receiver) after all?  Is he really becoming violent because Kyougoku (the brain donor) is taking over him?

(spoiler) 

Jun'ichi goes to see Kyougoku's twin sister to know more about Kyougoku.  She tells him that his brother was a kind and gentle man who loved dogs.  He was never violent.

From her talk, Jun'ichi realizes that his violence does not come from Kyougoku, but that it came from Jun'ichi himself.  It was his childhood memory which he hid deep down inside and forgot.  It was Kyougoku's brain which reminded Jun'ichi of his childhood memory.  

After Megumi left Jun'ichi and went back home, Naoko (a member of Jun'ichi's doctor's team) comes to Jun'ichi's apartment and tries to get close to Jun'ichi.  She acts as if she's truly concerned about him.  They spend a night together.

One day Jun'ichi finds out Naoko was spying on him for the doctor's team.  He becomes violent and kills her.

In the mean time, Megumi still cares about Jun'ichi, although she left him.  And the detective is still snooping on the brain transplant case as it involves killing a person/donor.


If you can see a good dream in your sleep,
I don't want anything else.

If you can live with a smile,
I don't want anything else.

Sayonara to today.
Tomorrow will be another good day.

Happiness of seeing you again is
better than feeling of loneliness.

Even if I catch a cold or have a bad day,
I'm happy again if I see you.

Talk of a restaurant we ate together
Talk of a trip we took together
Talk of a TV program you saw
Talk of your work

Let's have the same talk 
and laugh again together.

Thank you for telling me.
Thank you for making me listen.

Sayonara to today
Tomorrow will be another good day.

Happiness of seeing you again is
better than feeling of loneliness.

Not that I can't see you because I'm tired,
But I want to see you because I'm tired.

If you can live with a smile,
I don't want anything else.

Oyasumi by Takahashi Yu'u