July 13, 2014

Genome Hazard (Movie): Must Watch for Nishijima Fans

pic 1
Here's a SF movie.  I'm not sure if this is a Korean or Japanese movie, but it does not really matter.  Casts and staff are both Korean and Japanese.  Japanese is mostly spoken.

I was very impressed with Kim Hyo Jin's Japanese.  She spoke fluently, which I understood perfectly.  I take my hat off to her speeches and acting.

Nishijima spoke a little Korean in the middle and a lot at the end.  However, I was not sure whether it was his real voice in the last scene.    


On the top of the poster (pic 1)  it is written "His memories were over-written."  Under the title is "5 days of a genius scientist".  Nishijima plays a Korean chemist who has the memories of a Japanese guy.  Kim Hyo Jin plays a Korean reporter who helps Nishijima.

In five days, Nishijima goes through dangers (action scenes) to find out what really happened, who he really is, and why his memories were overwritten with those of another person. 

I was surprised to see the MOZU couple in this movie.